Bay Area Comfort Solutions is proud to offer the latest in air purification technology with our selection of air purifiers in Oakley, CA. Our products are designed to remove a wide range of airborne contaminants, including dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander. In addition, our air purifiers can also help to eliminate household odors and improve indoor air quality. With a Bay Area Comfort Solutions air purifier, you and your family can breathe easier knowing that your home is free of harmful airborne pollutants.
Air Purifiers in Oakley, CA
An air purifier in Oakley, CA, makes some alluring promises: a device made to purify the air in your home, eliminating all impurities like smells, smoking, dust, and pet dander. We understand this because the levels of some contaminants in indoor air can be up to five times higher than those in outside air. Air purifiers can mitigate some of the hazards provided by indoor activities and air pollution.
1. What is a HEPA filter?
A multi-layered netting, often composed of highly tiny fiberglass threads with varying-sized gaps, is used in HEPA filters to trap particles of varied sizes. A dense layer of tiny fibers that has been pleated and sealed inside a metal or plastic frame makes up the filter. Diffusion captures ultra-fine particles (while zig-zagging, the particle will eventually hit and stick to the fiber).
2. Advantages of air purifiers
Reduces asthma symptoms
People living with Asthma have irritated bronchial passages. Their airways become irritated by pollutants like pollen, dust mites, or pet dander. Vacuuming can remove these contaminants from your bed, carpet, and floors. You can also contact a specialist for AC repair in Oakley, CA.
Decreases the likelihood of airborne diseases
Air filters are needed if you live with old folks, children, or anyone with a compromised immune system.
According to experts in ductless HVAC services in Oakley, CA, common allergy symptoms include frequent coughing, nose congestion, watery eyes, and sore throat. Lack of sleep makes one tired during the day and reduces productivity the following morning. Use HEPA air purifiers since they remove the majority of allergens from your home to prevent these sleep interruptions.
Remove dangerous chemicals
We cannot completely block out environmental contaminants by simply closing doors and windows. These chemical impurities can be cleaned by activated carbon, lowering the risk of many health issues and preventing frequent AC installation in Oakley, CA.
Eliminates offensive odors
At room temperature, several substances, like formaldehyde, benzene, and gasoline, degrade and release odors. VOCs are frequently discovered in paints, aerosol sprays, upholstered furniture, and air fresheners. VOCs might impair your cognitive processes and cause nausea and shortness of breath. HEPA and activated carbon filters on air purifiers in Oakley, CA, are good in capturing gasses in addition to particles.
3.Can air purifiers capture the coronavirus?
Air purifiers with HEPA filters can capture coronavirus-sized particles. According to ductless HVAC services in Oakley, CA experts, since the virus may spread faster than the air purifier can capture the particulates, it is still unclear how effectively it prevents infection. Therefore, we continue to advise following the CDC’s recommendations for the best ways to lower the risk of transmission and minimize viral exposure.
4. Tips for reducing allergens in indoor air:
- When it’s safe, keep your windows open to avoid letting irritants into your rooms. If feasible, open windows on different sides of the room to create a stronger cross draft.
- Regularly vacuum. Choose a vacuum that is sealed, has a bag, and is HEPA-certified if you’re in the market for one. Instead of redistributing dust into the air, they are more effective in trapping it.
- According to experts for ductless HVAC services in Oakley, CA, to properly maintain HVAC systems and increase efficiency, change air filters regularly.
- If possible, use an exhaust fan in the laundry, bathroom, and kitchen areas. Before heating the oven or turning on the burners, please turn it on, and keep it running for a little while after you’re done cooking.
- Reduce candle or wood fire use, and forbid smoking within the house. A specific strategy to raise air quality is to reduce polluting sources.