Emergency AC Repair in Oakley, Pinole, Brentwood, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Bay Area Comfort Solutions
There is always a way to avoid emergencies and threatening situations for your AC system. You should be careful and alert regarding the activities happening outside and inside with your AC system. It is always better to avoid an emergency rather than bear the consequences. Contact Us Today for Emergency AC Repair in Oakley, Pinole, Brentwood, CA, and surrounding areas.
Signs that indicate you need an emergency AC service
Here are some signs that will hint that your AC needs emergency AC service:
- Strange and loud noises are coming from the AC unit like humming, buzzing, rattling, banging, or clinging.
- It is not a threatening situation, but if the air conditioning system blows warm air instead of the chilling breeze, you need an emergency repair as it is impossible to spend a summer day without an AC system.
- The intervals in the AC system’s refrigeration cycle are irregular, and the cycles are shorter than earlier.
- You can fix the ice from the frozen evaporator coils with DIY tips, but you need a technician to repair it because the ice formation will start again.
- Increased moisture levels can increase the residence’s mildew, mold growth, and allergens.
- You should be aware of certain smells coming from the AC system and the reason behind their cause. A rotten egg smell is an indication of harmful chemical gas leakage.
- When you switch on the AC system and the fuse trips down, there is a massive electrical issue. It is better to keep the AC off until a professional technician repairs it.
- If the outdoor air does not work, the warm air will not leave the outdoor unit. It would cause overheating issues.
- You need an emergency AC repair technician if your thermostat malfunctions. The issues may be due to thermostat sensor failure, invisible controls, etc.
- You need a refrigerant refill if you complain about insufficient cooling services. Lower refrigerant levels may affect the compressor working functionality.
Ways to avoid emergency AC repairs
There are different preventive steps that you can take to protect your AC system and avoid emergency AC repairs. They are:
- Every year schedule a maintenance service for the household AC system before the summer starts. The technician will perform all the services needed by the AC system to function perfectly the whole summer.
- Invest in good quality and immediate response-ability carbon monoxide detectors. Carbon Monoxide is a harmful gas that can severely affect human health.
- Keep the AC system thermostat at minimum temperature to work. The extreme temperature may lead to increased compressor’s responsibility, and there are chances it might exhaust in the early stages.
- Make a schedule to replace the air filter timely. Most AC problems begin with complications in the airflow due to blocked and dusty air filters. A blocked and dusty air filter increases the AC compressor energy consumption by 15%.
- Keep the area around the outdoor unit clean and free from debris and foliage. The small matter can easily penetrate the HVAC system and interfere with its functioning.
Call Bay Area Comfort Solutions expert technicians to handle emergency AC repairs. We have 22 years of experience in managing and installing HVAC systems. Contact us today to learn more about our services.