HVAC Maintenance in Oakley, Pinole, Brentwood, CA, and Surrounding Areas
At Bay Area Comfort Solutions, we offer top tier HVAC maintenance, repair, and replacement services to homeowners in the Bay Area. Our company strives to help our neighbors save thousands of dollars per year with system upgrade options such as energy-efficient Heating and Cooling systems to bring that utility bill down. We provide our customers with high quality customer service, free estimates, and scheduled maintenance to make sure your system runs smoothly through its entire life.
Our team is filled with highly skilled, and friendly technicians trained to give you the best quality installations, and repairs that money can buy. We are looking for more than customers, we are looking to build relationships with our neighbors that will last for years to come!
When you choose Bay Area Comfort Solutions, you can count on us to give you up-front pricing that is based on the job itself, and not on the hours it takes us to install. We offer as soon as same day service, and emergency service all backed by warranties which we put in writing! We use the highest quality products for your home.
We took the most important qualities that you are looking for in a business, and planted our business around those things. With the right people, right process, and the right products, we can build the perfect relationship with our customers. Simple as that!
Give Your Heating & Cooling System A Tune Up. Ask about our comprehensive 25 point system rejuvenation & tune-up! This powerful maintenance offer includes:
- Check Evaporation Coil
- Check Blower Wheel Balance
- Test Blower Motor AMP
- Safety Check Furnace Heat Exchanger
- Anti-Algae Tablets for Drain Line
- Complete Return Duct Inspection
- Complete Supply Duct Inspection
- Inspect Refrigerant Lines
- Test High Voltage Electrical System
- Wash and Clean Outdoor Coil
- Check Condenser Fan Blade Balance
- Monitor Refrigerant Levels
- Test Safety Devices for Proper Operation
- Inspect Contactor for Pits and Burns
- Check/Monitor Compressor AMP
- Inspect Starting Components
- Check Condenser Fan AMP Draw
- Test Low Voltage Electrical System
- Tighten All Electrical Lugs
- Inspect Disconnect Box and Fuses
- Remove and Clean Existing Filters
- Run Test Air Conditioner
- Inspect Flue Pipe
- Measure Delta-T and Temp Rise
- Air Flow Analysis
Ask about our maintenance plans. Call (925) 567-9864 today to learn more!